Saturday, February 20, 2010

30 miles today. 

I'm using mass transit and have never seen such sad people, my God. I think I am slowly going insane. I'm incredibly tired from the trip. Nothing really changed with her, it just made her all the more angry by being away. 

So you wake up one day, and you go... "no I'll pass on coffee, hmm its 1200 some odd miles to California, I can do that."
And I did it. 

And I left my cell phone.

And I missed her, more than I can explain. 

1227.2 miles in the weather. Why are you doing this? Trust me it crossed my mind. The whole time. WTF are you doing, mile after mile after mile...

Why? I love how my legs feel. It's crazy. I realize how alive we are.

I'm pissed about having skills and being laid off.

I am so very thankful for my health and midnight roadside conversations with my Brother. I am very tired, emotionally, physically, and finished with bullshit.

Kathy, I know you read this. I love you. 
You told me I was "stupid, and immature" to do this journey.

But get this, I did it.  I refuse to be idle... I refuse to get old... 

So what do I do next?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment