Saturday, February 20, 2010

1227.2 miles

I did it. 
I admit I cried like a baby once I made the California border. 

I can't really remember now if it was regret or just some soreness in my legs. But when you think about it, they both go away after time. Lie, I really did cry. A freaking guy on I5 changing a flat and crying in the wind and rain.
 
I yelled alot also, then I headed south in the dark, and yelled a whole lot more. I rode the entire time without music or bike computer. You should try that head fuck. Seriously, mile after mile after mile after mile with your thoughts. It was a very selfish thing to do because I find myself a bit angry with life now. That's something I will have to work on, but know this... 

I've never been so "clear" and confused in my life.

I have this huge story about this crazy thing I did. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment